Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year From Bris Rap Scene

Happy New Year From Bris Rap Scene



2012 has been for lack of a better word, an astronomical year for the Bristol Hip-Hop/Rap scene. Some of the Bristol & the South West's best have been all over the country, and for some, the world promoting their music. There have been a fair few releases (too many to name individually) and each have had their own element of greatness to them, and portrayed their own style of Bristol's talent.

From what I have read on various Social Media websites, I can envisage 2013 being even bigger than 2012 (which will take some beating) but with the amount of new music some of these guys are working on, if Bristol isn't already a force to be reckoned with within the UKHH Scene, then after 2013, it will almost certainly be one of the UK's main City's to watch out for.

I for one, want to congratulate every artist not just from Bristol, but from the South West, who have hustled, and grafted in 2012, and I wish you a prosperous 2013, I'm sure most people will be thinking 2013 will be more of the same from a music perspective.

All the best from the Bris Rap Scene, and have a good 2013. Be sure to bless me with releases, upcoming shows etc, so I can let the masses know.

Bless.

Half of 2

Nikkles


No comments:

Post a Comment